Residents of Conception Bay South and motorists parking within the Town are reminded that the Winter Parking Ban is in effect from December 1, 2018 until April 30, 2019 on all roads and streets.
SNOW CLEARING PERIOD
- December 1, 2018 until April 30, 2019, both days inclusive, and any other period when unusual snow and/or ice conditions prevail.
- No person shall park an unattended vehicle on any street, road reservation, or municipal parking areas in such a way to interfere with, hinder or obstruct snow clearing operations.
- No person shall park an unattended vehicle on any street or road reservation within the Town:
- Between the hours of 12:00 midnight and 10:00 a.m. during the Snow Clearing Period regardless of weather conditions; or
- During a snow storm; or
- During the 24 hours immediately following a snow storm; or
- During such other period as may be declared by Council to enable clean-up after a severe storm or snowfall.
Any motor vehicle parked contrary to Regulations may be ticketed and/or towed away by council or their representatives, at owner’s risk and expense, to a place selected by Council or person so authorized. Your cooperation will greatly assist with snow clearing operations. As always, we thank residents for their continued patience and cooperation during snow clearing season.
To view Town regulations, please visit the Town’s website by visiting https://www.conceptionbaysouth.ca/regulations/.