The following restrictions apply to Town supplied water including residential, commercial, industrial and institutional uses of water:
- Effective May 1st to October 1st, lawn and garden watering is restricted to the hours between 6:00 a.m. and 8:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m. and 10:00 p.m. two days a week in accordance with the following schedule:
- Even street civic numbers between 6 a.m. and 8 a.m. and 8 p.m. and 10 p.m. on Wednesdays and Saturdays
- Odd street civic numbers between 6 a.m. and 8 a.m. on Wednesdays and Sundays and between 8 p.m. and 10 p.m. Wednesdays and Fridays.
- Hand watering of trees, shrubs, flowers and vegetable gardens with a water can or hose with an automatic shut off nozzle is permitted at any time.
- With prior notification to the Town, new lawns and landscaping can be watered daily between 6:00 a.m. and 8:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m. and 10:00 p.m. (except Sunday evenings) for a period of sixty (60) days following installation and planting.
- Car washing, including car wash fundraisers, siding and window washing are permitted at any time with the use of a hose with an automatic shut off nozzle.
- Commercial car washes and commercial high-pressure water uses are exempt from this policy.