Traffic & Street Lights
Street lights are owned and maintained by Newfoundland Power. The Town pays a fee for this service. All new locations for street lights and poles are determined by Newfoundland Power, with the approval and coordination of the Town.
To report a street light outage or concern, please visit Newfoundland Power’s website.
For all other inquiries, please contact Engineering and Public Works at firstname.lastname@example.org or 834-6500 ext 301.
The Provincial Government maintains the following traffic lights:
- Manuels Bridge
- Kitty Ades Turn/Minerals Road
- Foxtrap Access Road
- Legion Road
Report an outage for these lights should be directed to email@example.com.
The remaining traffic lights and crosswalks are maintained by the Town:
- Spruce Hill Road – crosswalk
- Cherry Lane – traffic lights
- Dawsons Run – traffic lights
- Villa Nova Plaza – crosswalk
- Greenslades Rd/Anchorage Road – traffic lights
- Perrins Road – crosswalk
- Terminal Road – traffic lights
- Greeleytown Road – traffic lights
- Longshore Road – crosswalk
- Roberts Road South – crosswalk