The Sgt. Ned Nugent’s Dog Park is located at 176 Red Bridge Road.
- Owners who use the park, do so at their own risk. The Town of Conception Bay South shall not be liable for any injury or damage caused by any dog or owner in the off-leash area. Owners are legally responsible for any injury caused by their dogs.
- Dogs must be licensed with the Town of Conception Bay South. Licenses can be obtained at the Town’s Enforcement Department located in the Town Hall.
- Gate must be closed after entering and leaving the off-leash area. Dogs must be on a leash until inside the fenced area and leashed again before leaving the area.
- Dogs should be off-leash while inside the fenced in area. This should be neutral territory.
- It is recommended your pet be spayed or neutered.
- Dogs in heat are not permitted to enter.
- Dogs should be up to date on all vaccinations.
- Remove any halters or link collars. In tumble play they could cause injury.
- Owners must clean up after their dogs
- Food or drink in glass containers is not permitted.
- Never leave your dog unattended, mischief can happen quickly.
- If your dog becomes unruly or plays rough, leash your dog and leave the park or immediately use proper restraints (i.e. muzzle).
- Do not let your dog dig holes. If they do, please fill them.
- Children under 14 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Never bring more dogs than you can watch – maximum of three dogs per person.