This program is open to all Conception Bay South residents, and will take place in the Storage Yard located at 43 Gateway Drive, on the following Saturdays during 2021:
The bins will be open starting at 8:00 a.m. on each scheduled day, and will be removed when full. Waste will NOT be accepted after the bins have all been filled. In order to ensure the success of this service, residents are asked to co-operate and abide by the following conditions:
- Respecting current government directives, if residents require assistance with off-loading their waste, they are required to wear a non-medical mask.
- The bins will open at 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. or when bins are full. Waste will not be accepted after the bins have been filled.
- All waste must be bulk household waste (i.e. chesterfields, carpet, etc.) that is not picked up by the regular household waste or recycling collection services.
- Any mess made by residents during off-loading must be cleaned up.
- This service is for residents only and businesses will not be permitted to use the service.
- Materials from contractors or construction and demolition projects will not be accepted.
- Electronics will not be accepted. All electronics can be dropped-off to an Electronic Products Recycling Association drop-off centre for responsible recycling, free of charge.
- Tires, propane tanks or hazardous waste will not be accepted. All hazardous waste must be taken to the Robin Hood Bay Waste Management Facility.