This program is open to all Conception Bay South residents.
2020 Bulk Waste Information
Bulk Waste Drop-Off Notice
This program is open to Conception Bay South residents. This year, the Town’s drop off location will be at the CBS Arena Parking Lot, 13 Graham Mifflin Drive.
Drop-off dates are based on residential waste collection areas, noted below. Future bulk waste drop-off dates will be reviewed and announced at a later time.
– Tuesday, June 9 – Area 1A & B
– Thursday, June 11 – Area 2A & B
– Tuesday, June 16 – Area 3A& B
– Thursday, June 18 – Area 4A & B
- Residents will be asked to show ID for proof of address. If you are not sure of your area, please visit: https://bit.ly/2TNxqod
- Respecting current government directives, residents will be asked to offload their waste. Waste material that cannot be offloaded by resident will not be accepted.
- The bins will open at 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. or when bins are full. Waste will NOT be accepted after the bins have been filled.
- All waste must be bulk household waste (i.e. chesterfields, carpet, etc.) that is not picked up by the regular household waste or recycling collection services.
- Any mess made by residents during off-loading must be cleaned up.
- This service is for residents only and businesses will not be permitted to use the service.
- Materials from contractors or construction and demolition projects will not be accepted.
- Electronics will not be accepted. All electronics can be dropped-off to an Electronic Products Recycling Association drop-off centre for responsible recycling, free of charge. For more information, you may contact the Association by calling at 1 (888) 567-4535.
- Tires, propane tanks or hazardous waste will not be accepted. All hazardous waste must be taken to the Robin Hood Bay Waste Management Facility. You may contact the facility at (709) 576-8184 or you may contact MMSB at (709) 753-0948.