This program is open to all Conception Bay South residents. Dates for the 2021 Bulk Waste Drop-off Program will be announced at a later date.
- Respecting current government directives, if residents require assistance with offloading their waste, they are required to wear a non-medical mask.
- The bins will open at 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. or when bins are full. Waste will not be accepted after the bins have been filled.
- All waste must be bulk household waste (i.e. chesterfields, carpet, etc.) that is not picked up by the regular household waste or recycling collection services.
- Any mess made by residents during off-loading must be cleaned up.
- This service is for residents only and businesses will not be permitted to use the service.
- Materials from contractors or construction and demolition projects will not be accepted.
- Electronics will not be accepted. All electronics can be dropped-off to an Electronic Products Recycling Association drop-off centre for responsible recycling, free of charge.
- Tires, propane tanks or hazardous waste will not be accepted. All hazardous waste must be taken to the Robin Hood Bay Waste Management Facility.