As a senior living in Conception Bay South, you may be entitled to a Seniors Property Tax Deduction or a Low Income Tax Deduction. To apply for these programs, you can complete the forms below and submit to the Department of Finance at the Town Hall, or email completed forms to firstname.lastname@example.org. Paper forms are also available at the Town of Conception Bay South Town Hall.
A Senior’s Discount, as outlined in the annual Schedule of Rates and Fees, is available to senior citizens who meet the following criteria:
- All prior year’s taxes must be paid to qualify;
- The individual is 65 years or older in the current year (January 1 to December 31);
- The individual is the registered owner and occupies the property as their principal place of residence year round;
- All taxes are paid on or before the due date or arrangements have been made under the Equal Payment Program.
- Residents who meet these criteria must request the Senior’s Discount and present proof
- Retroactive discounts will not be considered.
- This discount cannot be combined with the Senior Citizen’s Property Tax Reduction or the Low Income Reduction.
No files found in this folder.
Garbage & Recycling
The Town of Conception Bay South strives to provide effective and efficient waste collection programs for residents, while keeping workers safe.
The Town also offers bulk waste services to its residents, including pick ups from a residence by appointment. This service is free for seniors over 65. For more information on this service, please click here.