The Town of Conception Bay South has formed a Seniors Advisory Committee to provide insight and experience on matters involving seniors. The volunteer members of this committee play a valuable role in the community by ensuring the voices of our senior population are heard. Read the Seniors Advisory Committee Terms of Reference.
General duties include:
- To liaise with Representatives of the Town of Conception Bay South regarding civic matters of interest to Seniors living within the boundaries of the Town;
- Provide advice and perspective to the Town on its policies, services and programs that pertain to seniors;
- Identify gaps and barriers and suggest solutions to the participation of seniors in all aspects of Town programming;
- To promote and advocate, wherever appropriate, the concept of healthy aging for seniors
- To work cooperatively with external agencies whose activities affect seniors living within the Town.
Interested in becoming a member of the Seniors Advisory Committee? Please fill out the application below.
Those who are selected to serve on the Seniors Advisory Committee will be notified by e-mail or phone. Form submissions will be kept on file for up to two years and reviewed to find replacements if vacancies open.