Skating Schedule – Conception Bay South Arena
The Town of Conception Bay South would like to welcome our users back to the CBS Arena. The health and safety of users and staff is our priority. The Town of Conception Bay South will continue to monitor provincial guidelines and will keep you informed of any changes to our guidelines and facility procedures. The public is advised that the CBS Arena is closed during all statutory holidays.
- Access to the arena for general skating is through the lower entrance.
- Face masks are required to be worn by all individuals 5 and older before entering the facility, unless there is a medical reason in which a face mask cannot be worn. The face mask must cover the persons nose and mouth completely.
- Masks are also required to be worn in the dressing rooms until ready to access the ice surface.
- All skaters are to sign in, pay, and review the COVID-19 questions with the employee at the front desk. The employee will then assign a dressing room to the skater.
- Exiting will occur at the lower door by washrooms (as noted by signage).
- The skate schedule is subject to change based on events or activities.
- Users are to sanitize their hands once they enter the building and upon leaving.
- There is a maximum of 45 people permitted on the ice surface at one time.
- Follow directional signage to and from the ice surface and around the facility.
- All users are to maintain 2 meters (6 feet) from others at all times, unless with someone from your bubble.
- Be mindful of common surfaces and limit touch points as much as possible.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or into your elbow when coughing or sneezing.
- Only the lower family room washroom is available during the skate time. Washrooms in the dressing rooms will not be opened.
- Town employees will be scheduled to clean and sanitize the building, including frequently touched surfaces and washrooms, at least twice per day.
As per the Department of Health and Community Services guidelines, no one is permitted into the facility:
- If they have one of the following symptoms of COVID-19, or have been in close contact with someone within the past 14 days, that have the below symptoms:
- Fever, including chills/sweats, new or worsening cough, or small red spots on hands and/or feet.
- If they have two or more symptoms of COVID-19, or have been in close contact with someone within the past 14 days, that have the below symptoms:
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, headache, sore throat or difficulty swallowing, runny, stuffy or congested nose (not related to seasonal allergies or other known causes/conditions), unusual fatigue/lack of energy, acute loss of sense of smell or taste, new onset of muscle aches, loss of appetite, and vomiting or diarrhea for more than 24 hours.
- If they have been diagnosed with COVID-19, are awaiting test results for COVID-19, or had close contact with a confirmed or probable case of COVID-19.
- If they have returned to the province (outside the Atlantic Bubble) within the past 14 days.
- If they have had close contact with anyone with acute respiratory illness, and have travelled outside of the province (outside the Atlantic Bubble) in the past 14 days.
- If they have been directed by Public Health to self-isolate.
Skating Schedule - Conception Bay South Arena
Early Risers Skate, Recreational Skate, Adult Skate – $2.00 per person
Parent & Tot Skate – $1.00 per person
Sunday Family Skate – $3.00 Adult, $2.00 11 years & under. Pre-registration required via Eventbrite.
*Schedule is subject to change. Please call 834-4444 for any other updates.