- All concessionaires must complete an application form prior to 4:00 p.m. on Friday, June 23, 2023.
- Separate applications are required for each concession.
- Permits will be awarded on a first come, first serve basis for each concession stand, upon receipt of the concession fee.
- All concessionaires must abide by the provincial Department of Health regulations for food concessions, where applicable.
- All concessionaires must hold a current Mobile Vending Permit with the Town of Conception Bay South. Information on obtaining a Mobile Vending Permit can be found here. Registered charities or Not-For-Profit groups will not require a Mobile Vending Permit.
- All applicable permits must be posted at the concession stand on the date of the event and presented upon request for inspection. (Permits are not transferable).
- Time frame for set-up and removal of vehicles:
Saturday Concessions 12:00 noon – 3:00 pm
Sunday Concessions 9:00 am – 11:00 am
- All concession stands must be of sturdy construction and neat in appearance. Please try to be creative and colorful where possible.
- No electronic hailers or PA systems are allowed at concession stands.
- In the case of inclement weather, the events will take place at the Conception Bay South Arena. Generators must be outside the Arena and all concessionaires using propane must be outside.
- Clean-Up Requirements
A. Concessionaires must provide a garbage container for the area of their concession stand.
B. All concessionaires must clean up their concession space and remove the garbage from the site before leaving the field on the day of the event.
C. All concessionaires must check their clean up and have their concession stand removed by the following times:
• Saturday removal = Sunday, July 9 before 12:00 noon
• Sunday removal = Sunday, July 9 between 4:00 – 5:00 pm