The Town of Conception Bay South invites applications for the position of Municipal Enforcement Officer in its Administration Department.
MUNICIPAL ENFORCEMENT OFFICER
Date Posted: December 4, 2018
DESCRIPTION OF WORK:
This position is responsible for the enforcement of the Town’s Regulations made in accordance with the Municipalities Act and the Urban and Rural Planning Act. This position is currently vacant and will commence as soon as possible.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
– Applicants must be a graduate of a recognized university or community college program of study with an emphasis on law enforcement.
– Post-secondary study in social sciences is an asset.
– Must hold and maintain a valid driver’s license as a condition of employment.
– Must possess good report writing skills.
– Excellent organization, communication and interpersonal skills.
– Display tact and good judgement.
The successful applicant must provide a copy of official educational documents confirming education requirements, employment references, a Certificate of Conduct and Drivers Abstract prior to commencement.
COMPENSATION: As per Collective Agreement
COMPETITION NUMBER: CBS-18-24
*Please reference the competition number on your application.
CLOSING DATE: December 12, 2018 at 4:30 PM
11 Remembrance Square
PO Box 14040, Stn Manuels
Conception Bay South, NL A1W 3J1
Fax: (709) 834-8337
Website: Apply online at www.conceptionbaysouth.ca/careers
The Town of Conception Bay South is an equal opportunity employer.
We thank you for your interest, however only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com