Who do I contact for information on street lights?

Street lights are owned and maintained by Newfoundland Power. The Town pays a fee for this service. All new locations for street lights and poles are determined by Newfoundland Power, with the approval and coordination of the Town.

To report a street light outage or concern, please visit Newfoundland Power’s website.

For all other inquiries, please contact Engineering and Public Works at engineering@conceptionbaysouth.ca or 834-6500 ext 301.