Residents can pay their municipal tax bill:
- In person at the Town Hall by using debit, cash or cheque
- By using the Drop Box located outside the main entrance by cheque payabe to “Town of Conception Bay South”
- Online by
- Internet Banking – to pay through internet banking you must login to your bank account, search payee “conception bay” and use the roll # from your invoice as the account #. You may omit the “1145” at the beginning, as the roll # is likely too long for the account # field.
- Debit – to pay with Debit online, visit VCH
- Credit Card – Visit Plastiq to pay with credit card. Payments are subject to a service fee of 2.5%, which is charged by Plastiq to the credit card user. (Note that credit card is not accepted at the Town Hall)