Can you send my lawyer or mortgage holder something to say my taxes are paid?

The Town does not provide tax information to anyone other than the property owner. However, if the property owner’s lawyer requires tax information they can request the tax information by submitting the form provided online.  Please note signature is required and a fee is applicable.


The Form is available at