Why wasn’t my garbage/recycling picked up?

The Town’s Residential Waste Regulations can be found Here. For further information, contact the Engineering…

Where are playgrounds located in Conception Bay South?

You can check out our Parks and playgrounds on our interactive map Here.

What is the schedule for skating sessions?

A current skating schedule for the Conception Bay South Arena and Robert French Memorial Stadium…

How do I contact the Mayor and Councillors?

Telephone numbers and email addresses for the Mayor and Councillors are available Here.

How can I report a stray, injured or abandoned animal?

Residents can report a stray, injured or abandoned animal by contacting Humane Services at 834-6552.

Do I have to fence my entire yard if I have a swimming pool?

No. The Fence Regulations require that you fence in the area of the lot in…