Fall Bulk Garbage Drop-off
This program is open to all Conception Bay South residents.
2020 Bulk Waste Information
Saturday, September 19 – CBS Arena Parking Lot, 13 Graham Mifflen Drive
Saturday, October 3 – to be determined
Saturday, October 24 – to be determined
- Respecting current government directives, residents will be asked to offload their waste. Waste material that cannot be offloaded by resident will not be accepted.
- The bins will open at 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. or when bins are full. Waste will not be accepted after the bins have been filled.
- All waste must be bulk household waste (i.e. chesterfields, carpet, etc.) that is not picked up by the regular household waste or recycling collection services.
- Any mess made by residents during off-loading must be cleaned up.
- This service is for residents only and businesses will not be permitted to use the service.
- Materials from contractors or construction and demolition projects will not be accepted.
- Electronics will not be accepted. All electronics can be dropped-off to an Electronic Products Recycling Association drop-off centre for responsible recycling, free of charge.
- Tires, propane tanks or hazardous waste will not be accepted. All hazardous waste must be taken to the Robin Hood Bay Waste Management Facility.
You may visit the Bulk Waste section of our website at anytime to stay up-to-date.