The 2022 bulk waste drop-off program is available on the following dates:
The drop-off location is at 43 Gateway Drive, Kelligrews. The bins open at 8:00 a.m. on each scheduled day and are removed when full.
- All waste must be bulk household waste (i.e. chesterfields, carpet, etc.) that is not picked up by the regular household waste or recycling collection services.
- Any mess made by residents during off-loading must be cleaned up.
- This service is for residents only; businesses will not be permitted to use the service.
- Materials from contractors or construction and demolition projects will not be accepted.
- Electronics not accepted. To learn how to recycle your electronics, visit recyclemyelectronics.ca.
- Tires, propane tanks or hazardous waste not accepted. All hazardous waste must be taken to the Robin Hood Bay Waste Management Facility.